First Time Checklist
- ICBC? Please let us know in advance
- Initial appointments are generally an hour in length
- Please arrive ten minutes early to fill in intake sheets, or you can come prepared via the links below
- Please review our cancellation policy prior to signing the intake sheets
- If you do have any questions or concerns, please contact the clinic
- GMT requires 24 hours notice for any changes to a scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will result in billing for the full cost of the scheduled appointment.
About Your Treatment
- New patients should arrive 10 minutes early to fill out the intake form so we can start your treatment on time. Click here to download the Intake Form. You may also complete the form and email it back to us.
- Your treatment will start with a brief conversation and assessment to discuss your complaint. Your therapist will give you an idea of how to undress for treatment, and what areas they will need to access to effectively treat you.
- Your therapist may discuss home care (stretches/exercises) with you, an on-going treatment plan, and will offer a suggestion of how soon to return for follow up treatment. Your therapist may occasionally ask questions to help guide treatment. If your goal is to relax, and you want minimal conversation, don't hesitate to mention it.
- As consultation and home care/follow up suggestions usually take approximately 5 mins of your total appointment time, we require booking at least 45 mins for your initial treatment.
- For new patients, or for patients with outstanding balances, we may request your credit card to reserve your treatment. We also offer a Patient Portal for online booking. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your booking profile.
- When you book an appointment, that time is reserved solely for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours of notice to avoid being charged the full amount for your treatment. Please note that missed appointments cannot be billed to your extended health benefits provider.
We are proud to offer Direct Billing Services with the following Extended Health Benefit partners:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Great West Life
- GreenShield Canada
- Industrial Insurance
- Johnson Insurance
- Johnston Group
- Maximum Benefiit
- Pacific Blue Cross
- SSQ Financial
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial